All employees are eligible.
CB America has partnered with GuideStone Financial Resources to provide a new retirement option. The retirement plan is offered through the Northwest Conservative Baptist Association. Set up your CB America retirement plan today.
Establishing your retirement plan is simple. There are no costs to the CBAmerica church/ministry for participation and no required minimum contributions.
How does it work?
- Ministers and non-ministerial employees who receive W-2 income from a participating CBAmerica church/ministry are eligible.
- Contributions can be made by the employer, employee or both.
- Salary-reduced contributions can be made as tax-deferred or Roth.
- There are no costs to the church/ministry for participation and no required minimum contributions.
- Employer and employee contributions can be made on behalf of every employee
Financially prepare employees for the future.
Implementing an CBAmerica retirement plan will help your employees prepare for retirement. Once it’s established by the church, your employees will have the retirement plan they need to help them along their savings journey.
Support retirement preparedness by encouraging employees to:
- Sign up for their retirement plan.
- Start contributing what they can financially afford.
- Increase their contributions regularly (aim for a 15% savings goal).
- Focus on reaching their long-term goals.
What are you waiting for?
To get started today, contact Holly Taylor at (214) 720-6453 or Holly.Taylor@GuideStone.org